Thursday, June 12, 2014

7 Rules about Having No Regrets

I call it G's 7 rules about Having No Regrets

To tell you honestly, back then I live my life full of regrets. Full of denials and hard to accept the reality, but one thing I come up is that no matter how you drown your self in problems, mistakes that you made, an ocean of regrets... The world still goes on and it doesn't end. I think the key here is to have no regrets and for now I live my life not too happy or sad but in a state where everything goes smoothly besides "We need to fight to get a life and were not  a fool to compromise"


Let's Start

RULE #1 Challenges meets Reality; Face Reality, Accept Reality, and Learn from Reality. It's not reality check it's called choosing and knowing your path.

RULE #2 Don't think challenges to be agony, suffering and problem, think of it as an obstacle that need to be passed because... See rule #1

RULE #3 Never back down on your decisions because if you already decided you already think that... See rule #1

RULE #4 To make it simple, think very well before you decide. You may regret your decision someday so remember that... See rule #1

RULE #5 Always be ready for what consequences that may occur in this journey it's because ... See rule #1

RULE #6 Always think that all your decision always affects everyone around you therefore just do things the way it should be and when deciding...  See rule #1


RULE #7 NO Regrets is a man with no fear of being knocked down or beaten down because in the end he will just stand up and face reality without any grudge because...  See rule #1

I don't care what's your reaction about this one and I don't give a damn about your negative criticism one thing for sure I did this with no regrets because I believe that maybe this one could help someone in their struggles in life. And that is how No regrets what is all about, it's about facing the reality and ready to be challenge anytime.
"As long as I didn't hurt anyone emotionally or physically for what I am doing one thing for sure I don't have regrets in every decision what I am doing"
"Learn from every mistakes you had and again No regrets for the past"

No comments:

Post a Comment